This Working at Height Awareness online training course raises awareness of the dangers associated with Working at Height and the practical steps that can be taken to minimise and control the risks that Working at Height presents.
The course covers the main hazards, applicable legislation, risk assessment, risk reduction measures and key responsibilities of the individual.
- Assured by RoSPA
- Assured by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn