This Mental Health Awareness course will help you recognise the common mental health issues that can affect people and will help you decide on the appropriate action to take.
The course covers the common types of mental health problems including: Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Panic attacks, Depression, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Eating disorders, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Loneliness and Stress. It also describes how you can look after your own mental health and support others with their mental health issues.
- Assured by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn