This Mental Health Awareness for Managers course will help managers recognise the common mental health issues that can affect workers and will help them decide on the appropriate action to take.
The course covers the common types of mental health problems including: Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Panic attacks, Depression, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Eating disorders, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Loneliness and Stress. It also describes how managers can look after their own mental health and support others with their mental health issues.
- Approved by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn