This Manual Handling Awareness online training course raises awareness of the dangers associated with lifting and handling and the practical steps that can be taken to minimise and control the risks that it presents.
The course covers what manual handling is, the main injuries that can result from it, applicable legislation, avoiding or assessing manual handling activities and reducing the risk through good handling techniques.
- Approved by RoSPA
- Approved by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn