This Lone Working Awareness online training course raises awareness of the dangers associated with working alone and the practical steps that can be taken to minimise and control the risks that it presents.
The course covers why you need to know about working alone, what lone working is, applicable legislation, the key responsibilities of employers and employees, the main hazards, assessing the risk and safe working arrangements.
- Approved by RoSPA
- Approved by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn