IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors is for senior staff with strategic responsibility for health and safety within organisations. It is relevant across a broad range of organisations and sectors.
The course explains the importance of good health and safety performance. It also shows how you can manage health and safety alongside other organisational priorities.
Our in-house, professionally qualified HSQE consultants developed the course so that it would incorporate their practical experience and real-life examples. Our relationship with the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) goes back to 1993. IOSH have fully approved our course and rated HSQE Ltd course delivery as ‘outstanding’.
- You can enrol and start your course today, so no need to wait
- You get 90 days to complete the course once you enrol
- Support provided by an IOSH-approved tutor at no extra cost
- All course materials and mock assessments included
- The course is 100% online so no need to attend a classroom
- Includes the latest Personal Commitment Assessment
- The assessment is also fully online
- The course works on any device that can access the internet
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn
- Choose to receive a genuine IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors certificate in either ‘Digital’ or ‘Paper + Digital’ formats