This Infection Prevention and Control Awareness online training course raises awareness of the dangers associated with sources of infection and the practical steps that can be taken to prevent and control the risk of exposure.
The course covers what infection prevention and control is, why it is important, applicable legislation, key responsibilities, the main hazards associated with sources of infection, risk assessment and the key risk reduction measures.
- Approved by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn