Our Food Safety and Hygiene for Retail Level 2 online training course raises awareness of the risks associated with handling food in a retail environment. It also explains what measures should be put in place to reduce the risks.
The course covers why you need to know about food safety and hygiene, key terms, key legislation, the responsibilities of employers and employees, the role of Environmental Health Officers, what HACCP is and its main steps, main hazards and control measures.
- Approved by RoSPA
- Approved by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn