This Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Awareness online training course raises awareness of the dangers associated with hazardous substances and the practical steps that can be taken to eliminate or reduce the risks that they present.
The course covers what hazardous substances are, the forms that hazardous substances can take, the ways that hazardous substances can enter the body, the harmful effects that hazardous substances can have, acute and chronic effects that hazardous substances can cause, identifying hazardous substances, the key legislation, and COSHH risk assessments.
- Assured by RoSPA
- Assured by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn