This Child Online Safety Awareness online training course raises awareness of the risks and issues associated with children going online, so you can better understand how to protect them.
The course covers why you need to know about child online safety, how children access the internet, what children do online, issues that may be encountered, supporting parents and carers, supporting children and other specific control measures.
- Approved by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn