This Child Mental Health Awareness online training course raises awareness of mental health in children and its importance, so you can understand more about your responsibilities and how to support a child.
The course covers why you need to know about mental health in children, what mental health is, Key legislation, risk factors and protective factors, common types of mental health problems, supporting a child that may be suffering from poor mental health and developing a positive environment for a child’s mental wellbeing.
- Assured by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn