Asbestos can be present in buildings that were built, or refurbished, up until the year 2000. This Asbestos Awareness for Architects and Designers online training course raises awareness of the dangers associated with asbestos so that the risk of exposure can be reduced.
The course covers what asbestos is, the main types of asbestos encountered in the UK, how asbestos causes harm, factors that affect the chances of harm being caused, examples of where asbestos is found in the UK, how to reduce the risk of exposure, what to do in an emergency and specific information for architects and designers.
- Approved by Independent Asbestos Training Providers (IATP)
- Assured by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 180 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn